INGREDIENTS (Makes about 16-18 cookies)
125 ml Oat Flour (60g) (pulse rolled oats in a blender until they become powder. Measure after processing.)
2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder (10g)(TESCO)
170 ml Quick Oats (60g)
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon (TESCO)
Scant 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne (or more for spicier cookies) (TESCO)
60 ml plus 1 tablespoon BrownSugar (TESCO)
1 pack Chocolate Buttons, roughly chopped (TESCO)
60 ml Coconut Oil (40g)
2 tablespoons Water (30g)
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (TESCO)
1. Preheat the oven to 160-165 degree Celsius.
2. Pulse rolled oats in a blender until they become powder. Measure 125ml after processing.
3. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
4. In a small cup, combine all wet ingredients.
5. Pour wet into dry and stir together.
6. Scoop out with a spoon or refrigerate a few minutes until firm enough to scoop out. Place cookie dough balls on baking paper, flatten into cookies with your hands and chill until firm.
7. If you want to bake these cookies, do so at 160-165 degree Celsius for 10 minutes. Let it be cool for 5 minutes before eating.